Sophie's Fairy

P1060995

I made this card for my lovely Scottish friends little girl. I just love this sweet Marina Fedotova Fairy and think it makes a great little girls birthday card. I've had this sweet butterfly paper for a while, I think it came out of one of my crafty magazines, it has just been knocking about in my stash, so was time to use it! The lovely pink cotton lace I picked up on one of my excursions to John Lewis. I love to go into their craft corner, as there is no decent craft store in London, certainly not North London where I live. So this is the closest I can get to a craft haven. I can't find a link for it now, but don't know if there's much of this around. If anyone knows where to buy this lovely 'pink' cotton lace, please tell, as I'm running out and it's lush! The seam binding is 'Wild Orchid Crafts' and the Butterfly is a 'Tonic Studios' punch which I finished off with three small ivory pearls from 'Mei Flower'. The larger pink pearls in the corners are also Mei Flower. The image I've die-cut using my trusty Big Shot and an X-cut die - 'Parenthesis'. I've added some sparkle to the wand, skirt and wings with two shades of 'Stickles' - Diamond and Crystal. Well, that's it for now. My beddy-byes is calling and as I lost my voice two days ago, it ought to be an early one! Thanks for the visit x

Comments

Pop's Cards said…
This is simply stunning sweetie x x x
Ally said…
Hi Nenny, just wanted to become a follower of your blog, but can't find the "Follower-List". Don't you not want to put it in your sidebar?
It's a lovely card that u've created for this little scotish lassie!
Hugs, Alessandra
Hazel said…
Fab card Nenny - love everything about it.

You don't need a class to distress - get some scrap card and run the edge of your scissors down it - job done!

Thanks for popping by to see me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodley Pip

Hazel xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy