Getting in the groove

Wow, weeks have passed and I just haven't had time to update my blog. Have loved going for visits to all the lovely card blogs out there though. We are shifting house in this next week, and it's likely I'm going to have to pack up my craft stuff until I'm back in New Zealand. Can't wait now, so excited to be going home! Now I just have to get into the groove of ruthless decluttering. I feel a clear out of my crafty stash coming on! I will try and get some of my images up in the next day or so, but this is a little hello from me until then. Thanks for visiting, Wends xxx

Comments

June Nelson said…
Hi Hunnie thanks so much for popping by my blog andleaving me such a lovely comment, I hope everything goes alright with the house move,love and huggies June xxxx
Pop's Cards said…
Awww I know the feeling of sorting and packing, I have 2 boxes left to unpack and 3 rooms to strip bare as well as a hallway stairs and landing to strip, so not looking forwards to it, I fall in bed and zonk each night...

I cannot believe you are moving away, are you a little excited? or sad I hope you keep in touch with me x x x x
Elise said…
Hi Wends, good luck with your move. :) I'm glad you'll be going back home! Wishing you the best!

Hugs,
Elise
Unknown said…
Hope the move goes well and you are happy in your new home Hugs Elaine
Hazel said…
Hey nenny

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and before you know it you will be back crafting in no time at all.

Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx
Hi Wends :) Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving such wonderful comments. I'm sure you will be very busy getting ready to move, especially with little ones to "help" :) Love your cards and congrats on winning that amazing candy from Bev. What a treat! My boys and I are recovering from our accident. The boys are pretty much fine, I still struggle with headaches due to the head injury and severed arteries in my neck. But God is good and I am pretty much back to being "mom".
Blessings to you,
Michelle

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy