So much to say, so little time!

So much to say, so little time! I've been away in Wales for a week and had the most wonderful break away. It seems like only yesterday we got back, but truth be told it's over a week ago now and I still haven't managed to update my blog! So thought it was about time I did so tonight.

I've had a fab weekend with the kiddies and some fab 'mummy time' too. Saturday morning the kiddies and I queued around the block to see Axel Sheffler the illustrator of the Gruffalo, our favourite kiddies book. Which was quite frankly, well worth the wait. They have several books now not just signed by this ever so talented man, but also with their own little 'one-off' illustration alongside each autograph. Such treasures for us to take home to New Zealand in the new year. It was really lovely to meet him and although he had so many people to see and sign their books, he was gracious and took the time to do a special picture in each book. It was amazing to watch him draw!! So that was a fabulous start to our weekend.

Georgie then had a party to attend, which I dropped her off to and then snuck up to Ally Pally to catch a few minutes of the first day of the 'Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show' before picking her up again from her party. I'm so lucky to live in North London, only a stones throw from Alexandra Palace. So I look forward to attending this show whenever it's here. Especially because we don't have a craft store in the area. I'm always so excited to get to experience new things and get up close and personal with the stamps and dies at these shows. Needless to say, my wallet is a little lighter now!

Day two of the show, I attended with one of my lovely pals who I've been trying to convince to attend with me for the past two shows. I'm not sure now if she thanks me for this, because her wallet is a little lighter too!!! But we surely did have a really fun day.

Here are a few pics of my kiddies watching Axel at work...

P1090768       P1090767

P1090766       P1090764


P1090762

Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to get a card up next time. Hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy