Thank You Stano

I made this card as a thank you card for our wonderful handyman who transformed our London apartment ready to go on the market. He did such an amazing job and was so easy going, especially considering he had us, the kids and all their toys to stumble over! I thought Christy Croll's lovely 'Carpenter Joe' image was perfect for his card and had great fun putting this one together. I kept it simple for two reasons, he's a man, so 'fru fru frills' wasn't going to be a hit and I was in a hurry too to give it to him before he left. So it's very pared down, but I'm still really pleased with it. If you like the denim paper, race on over to Joanna Sheen, as the 'Haberdashery Paper Pack' is on special at the moment for only £1.99!

P1060526

Recipe:

Papers ~ Joanna Sheen 'Haberdashery Backing Papers'
Image ~ Tiddly Inks 'Carpenter Joe'
Colouring Medium ~ Promarkers
Charms ~ MeiFlower
Sentiment ~ Stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers ~ #135 Occupations
Totally Gorjuss ~ #150 Thank You

Thanks for stopping in today. Have a fabulous one! Hugs, Wends x



Comments

Wishcraft said…
Great card! Love the papers you've used and that image is fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x
WeirdCat said…
Lovely card, great paper choice, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy