Oriental Delight

I LOVED this stamp when I found it. Such a sweet, simple and yet lovely image. Great for getting my early colouring mojo on! I coloured up this cutie in the very early days of my experiencing and experimenting with Promarkers, and it was a simple enough design to be quite forgiving. Her name is 'Kishi' and you can find her over at 'Digi Stamp Boutique'. 

The paper is from the lovely stash I won in one of Bev Rochester's generous blog candies. I was so chuffed when I won and couldn't wait to get started using the lovely papers. This K&Co paper from the 'Sweet Nectar' paper stack is so delish, not a lot of embellishing is necessary. I threw a few lovely Wild Orchid Craft flowers on my card and added some pretty lace and hey presto, fini! :)



Thanks for looking today. I hope you like my little Oriental Delight and hope you'll pop back to visit again soon. I have popped her into the latest DigiStamp Boutique customer challenge. Hope they like her!  Big hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

Wishcraft said…
Aww this is lovely! Love this image, and your papers and details are all gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Pop's Cards said…
Absolutely Fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x
Anonymous said…
Very gorgeous Nenny...Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition...Sally-Ann x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy