Fab 'n' Funky ~ Add A Handmade Flower

Hey there my lovely blog pals. My printer is on the fritz. I'm currently trying all the clean, purge, realign heads etc protocols to fix the wee ailing tech. New inks will soon be arriving in the hopes I can get a card made soon for this challenge!


The gorgeous invisible card you see here, was made using a Lia Stampz image, who is our sponsor this week at Fab 'n' Funky. You should totally head over to the Fab 'n' Funky blog to check out the fabulously visible creations that my wonderful teamies have made. Our theme this week is 'Use a Handmade Flower', which is a gorgeous theme and I hope you'll come and play along with us this week.


Come on back soon to check if I've managed to actually get my printer going, but in the meantime, do click through to our fab challenge and see the gorgeous creations from my teamies. Our lovely hostess Wendy has chosen such a fab theme for us this week.

I'll be back soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Thanks for your comment Wends, happy to be back...Get that printer fixed..xxx ♥[aNNie]
Linda Levoir said…
Hahaha, invisible card. This did make me chuckle. Hope your printer is fixed soon and thank you so much for all the love you've been leaving on my blog :) xx
Fikreta said…
haha tahts great ivisible card!
hugs
Unknown said…
That's the bestest invisible card I have ever seen!!
Lucy x
LOL....Great card Wends.....must get around to make one soon!!....hope your printer gets well soon....Joolsx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy